Dana Fogel-Stark has extensive experience working for the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health specializing in crisis intervention, stabilization and diagnostic assessment services.
- Master’s of Science Degree in Marriage & Family Therapy, California State University, Northridge
- Bachelor of Art Degree in Psychology, California State University, Northridge
- AA Degree
- Completed 3000 supervised hours of clinical experience working with Adults, Couples and Children
- Completed training with extensive experience working in crisis intervention and assessment services.
- Obtained a License as a Marriage & Family Therapist (License MFT39754)
- Member of the California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists