Dana Fogel-Stark allows her clients to address their issues in a non-judgmental setting while providing guidance to help them reach their personal potential.
- Depressive Disorder- depressed/irritable mood, diminished interest or pleasure, changes in weight/appetite. Insomnia, loss of energy, difficulty concentrating, or feelings of worthlessness.
- Anxiety Disorders- fears, anxiety or worries, physical manifestation that are unusual or uncomfortable, social anxiety, obsessive thoughts or behaviors.
- Couples issues- communication issues, conflict resolution, anger management, issues related to trust, intimacy and lack of emotional connection, family therapy
- Mood disorder
- Self-esteem issues/self-image/body image concerns
- Grief & loss
- Oppositional behaviors
- Self destructive behaviors
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Behavioral issues with children and adolescents
- Separation Anxiety
- Bipolar Disorder
- Substance abuse
- Parenting education
- Adjustment to sudden changes, loss or trauma
- Transition to New Phase of Life
© DANA FOGEL STARK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.